On 18/11/2009 3:39 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 01:22:38PM +1100, Paul wrote:
On 17/11/2009 6:13 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 07:04:51AM +1100, Paul wrote:
Could you please update the latest fixes into the MythTV packages
please as there are one or two fixes I'm waiting for which just
missed out our last build
there are two new builds from the current fixes/trunk branch being
packaged right now, they will probably hit the repo in a couple of
hours.
thanks for that,
I tried to update after 6 hours, but the packages still don't seem to be
available

Do you have an intermediate proxy/web cache that may be keeping old
state? Or perhaps some filters in yum.conf preventing some updates?

its working now I downloaded them this morning..