On 19/11/2009 10:07 AM, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:28:15PM +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
Axel Thimm wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 09:19:19AM -0500, Brian Long wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:26 AM, Paul <myli...@wilsononline.id.au> wrote:

Hi,
the current released driver on the Nvidia site is 190.42  is this ready to
be pushed up to  the production repo?

Paul,
Yesterday I upgraded my F11 laptop to F12 and 190.42 was already available
in AtRPMS.  I only have stable enabled by default.  Did you try "yum list
nvidia-graphics\*" before posting or did you just check the website?  A lot
of times the website lags behind the actual yum repos.
Actually 190.42 is already quite old, it's been built 4 weeks ago,
e.g. the website surely had catched up.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/atrpms/users/13189

Are you just saying you don't like the 'bleeding' label?

It moved out of there some weeks ago.

Actually I think on further thinking this may have to do with the packages I've
installed.

In the past I used some sort of "generic" package call nvidia-graphics  (no
version)
this allowed me to upgrade to new versions..
but I seem to have got some specific packages which only upgrade for that
version eg 190 etc..

and that is 185

eg
Package Arch Version Repository Size
Installing:
nvidia-graphics i386 3:185.18.36-41 atrpms 3.7 k

Transaction Summary