The recent updates to the ffmpeg package have broken nuvexport again. I've made some amendments, and wanted to share them in case anyone else is having trouble.

The detection of installed codecs is now failing because a list of codecs does not appear when running the command ffmpeg -formats. It now requires ffmpeg -codecs to be added to ffmpeg.pm as noted.

        $data         = `$ffmpeg -formats 2>&1`;
my ($formats) = $data =~ /(?:^|\n\s*)File\sformats:\s*\n(.+?\n)\s*\n/s;
+       $data         = `$ffmpeg -codecs 2>&1`;

The version numbering scheme has changed, and thus the , in the below line has been replaced with a - so it will work.

          elsif ($data =~ m/ffmpeg\sversion\sSVN-r(\d+)-/si) {

In case anyone is having issues with transcoding H264-encoded videos from the HDPVR, I still have this ticket pending that will likely never be rectified. It includes a patch.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6774