On 03/01/2010 07:32, Paul wrote:
I recently upgraded from Fedora 10 ->12 and now "Some" of the remote control keys (LIRC) keys are not working
eg Return, Esc, Play (p)
but some are working eg Up/Down/left right

I tested my RC with "IRW" and IRCAT and the lirc daemon is working find and sending the correct keys

I'm having to resort to using the keyboard to play/pause which is not ideal.
I'm using the ATRPMs repo to install/update mythtv packages.
Are there any known issues with MythTV and lirc and Fedora 12?

or is there anything I can do in MythTV to find out why this is not working?

thanks
Paul
When I upgraded to F12 I had to change the lirc socket location in Mythtv general settings to "/var/run/lirc/lircd"

Without this lirc didn't work with Mythtv at all

May be the same problem

cheers

Dunc