On 4/19/2010 6:27 PM, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 05:26:43PM -0700, Kirk Bocek wrote:
I only see the 1.0.20 packages. Are the 1.0.23 packages somewhere else?
They are in the repo, try accessing them through yum.
Still don't see 1.0.23. This is what I get:
Ditto. I checked http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-x86_64/atrpms/stable/ and
only see the 1.0.20 packages. Nothing in bleeding or testing either.

Sorry, false alarm, I had still marked the RHEL5 packages as broken so
they weren't being published. Try again please:

http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-x86_64/atrpms/testing/

The new 1.0.23 packages installed without error. Analog sound is playing fine. But my main reason for needing this version was the new Nvidia GT-220 video card in this host. With the new drivers I now have the HDMI audio devices I was previously missing:

$aplay -l
card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 0: ALC883 Analog [ALC883 Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: Intel [HDA Intel], device 1: ALC883 Digital [ALC883 Digital]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 3: NVIDIA HDMI [NVIDIA HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 7: NVIDIA HDMI [NVIDIA HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 8: NVIDIA HDMI [NVIDIA HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: NVidia [HDA NVidia], device 9: NVIDIA HDMI [NVIDIA HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Why I have *four* devices I have no idea. When I get a chance, I'll test the digital audio out.

Thanks Axel. I appreciate all your work on this.

Kirk Bocek