Hi,

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 08:29:48PM -0700, myt...@blandford.net wrote:
> I have been running alsa-kmdl-2.6.32.11-99.fc12.x86_64 on fedora 12.
> thanks for creating those.
>

> Recently I updated to the newest kernel for F12 and realized there
> isn't a respective alsa-kmdl.  Is that an oversight?

I'm not sure, what do you consider the latest kernel? I see that in
the released updates it is 2.6.32.12-115.fc12 which has kmdls since
about two weeks or so. If you mean the testing kernel in
updates-testing, e.g. 2.6.32.14-127.fc12, there are no kmdls - there
will be kmdls available as soon as this testing kernel or one of its
successors makes it through the testing area to stable repos.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net