Just noticed while manually viewing 'dl.atrpms.net' that the "latest
and greatest" Nvidia driver for F13 in the stable repo as of 6/11 is
version '195.36.31'.  However the 'nvidia-graphics' package (the one
with 'nvidia-graphics-<version number>') is still at '195.36.24'.
Doesn't this package need to be updated so that a normal 'yum update'
will pick up the new version of the driver?  If not, is there any
reason why it is being held back at the prior version?  I believe
there was some talk on the mailing list a couple of months or so ago
regarding the nvidia packaging, so no sure if this is related to that
discussion or not.

I know I can just manually install the necessary '195.36.31' packages
either with 'yum install nvidia-graphics195.36.31'  or by downloading
the packages and installing via rpm, but it seems to me that when I've
done something like this in the past I was never able to get things
back "in sync" so to say, and always had to go through a more manual
process when Nvidia gets updated.

Thanks,
John