On 2011-06-14 11:01, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Sat, 2011-06-04 at 10:46 +0100, Duncan Brown wrote:
On 03/06/2011 23:01, Axel Thimm wrote:
On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 17:55 +0200, Kim Bisgaard wrote:
MPEG card configured on video device /dev/video0,
but MythTV was not compiled with MPEG support.

Recompile MythTV with MPEG support or remove the card
from the configuration and restart MythTV.
mythtv 0.24.x requires v4l(1) for ivtv to work. Fedora 15 removed all
traces of v4l1 and only offers v4l2.

mythtv 0.25 does work with v4l2 on Fedora 15, so you may want to *try*
it. Beware that 0.25 is not released, e.g. the packages in bleeding are
just previews for the sources in the master branch in git.

Nevertheless it would be a start to see if the master branch works, so
you could ask mythtv dev to backport any v4l1->v4l2 patches needed.

No need to jump to master just yet, its been in fixes 5 days now

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/a163dc82268d418939a7bd5fe782b82d7b55b7c7

Any chance of a respin Axel?
Done, let me know if this fixes the issue. :)
Thanks Axel and Duncan! I have my pvr-350 back again :-)

Best regards,
Kim