On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Jeffrey J. Kosowsky
<atr...@kosowsky.org> wrote:
> I am trying to track down a regression in mythtranscode that causes it
> to fail when re-transcoding mp4->mp4 with cutlists. Unfortunately, the
> devs have shown little to negative interest in tracking down this bug.
>
> It breaks in 0.24.1
> I know it worked fine with 0.23 and possibly with 0.24 (without the
> 1).
>
> Does anybody have old 0.23 and 0.24 packages for FC12 (both binaries
> and src) that I could load on a vmware virtual machine and test so I
> can track down where & why it exactly broke...

If packaged rpms are not available you can try:

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/tags

That gets you access to all the tagged sources. Then you would just
have to build them. You can try starting with the source RPM and
substitute the files, just beware that you may be missing patches or
have patches that no longer apply properly.

Richard