On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:56 AM, Duncan Brown <atr...@duncb.co.uk> wrote:
> Just a heads up for the next build, you'll need to change --logfile in the
> init.d script to --logpath or mythbackend wont start

Is this a forced change? I just built 0.25 beta and mythbackend --help
gives me the following:
-l OR --logfile OR --logpath    Writes logging messages to a file at logpath.
                                If a directory is given, a logfile will be
                                created in that directory with a filename of
                                applicationName.date.pid.log.
                                If a full filename is given, that file will be
                                used.

It seems to indicate that --logfile still works unless the help wasn't updated.

Thanks,
Richard