On 06/05/12 10:19, Axel Thimm wrote:
Hi,

the latest packages carry v0.25-60-gf444358. You can query rpm or use
mythtv's internal versioning to check this.

Now for checking what human-readable commit tag description
f81f712537b63502814d1f274c7da14196cedd8c would get one would probably
need to use git cli. I don't think the web interface can give you that
info. But I hope someone may know better and correct me here! :)

I dived into the archive and found this. I have a feeling there may have been a more direct way of getting the info but this is a start.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits/fixes/0.25

HTH

John P