On 07/19/2012 02:36 AM, Monkey Pet wrote:

I switched from atrpms which I was using for longest time to RPM Fusion
and been very happy.  Kudos to Richard for keeping things up to date and
responding to requests.

Are there any hints on how to change mythtv installation from
atrpms to rpmfusion?

On my backed running CentOS 6, I've:

1. Made a backup of my mythtv database
2. Removed all packages from the atrpms repo
3. Set up EPEL and rpmfusion.
4. Manually installed xmltv from atrpms
5. Installed mythtv-0.25.1
6. Started the backend.

But I can't get in contact with it, neither from my frontend (on which I've done the same), from mythweb, or from a DLNA client.

On mythweb I get the:

!!NoTrans: Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION '72': !!

message. I have set a proper, i.e. not localhost, IP address in mythtv-setup.

I don't see any hints in the /var/log/mythtv/mythbacked.*.log file.

Sorry if this is OT on the atrpms mailing list. But I guess it might be
just as OT on the rpmfusion-users list?

Mogens

--
Mogens Kjaer, m...@lemo.dk