On 04/05/13 08:20, O&M Ugarcina wrote:
Hello Paulo,

Looks like we have a new NVIDIA driver out . Seems to have some new
features , would like to try it out . Can you please package up a src
rpm when you have some spare time . Thanks much .

Best Regards
Milorad

Hi:  I don't really like doing this, but are you aware of:

kmod-nvidia-319.17-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64.rpm  09-May-2013 15:33  3.7M

and dependencies,  available from mirrors listed here:

http://elrepo.org/tiki/Download

I don't have hardware that can use this, and I don't know quite how it would play with other ATrpms-based stuff, but you might find it worth investigating.

Cheers,

John P