Hi,

On 26-09-2013 17:00, Roald wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Larry K <lunchtimela...@gmail.com
<mailto:lunchtimela...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I just upgraded to mythtv version 0.26 using atrpms packages and
    this particular python problem is now recurring.  To correct for
    this, I have to find all the python scripts and add the proper
    directive:

    #!/usr/bin/python

    Can anyone explain why this happens every time I update mythtv from
    the atrpms repo?  Is there a flaw in the packages, or in my
    particular environment?

I can confirm it happens to everyone. I have 3 frontends and 1 backend,
and it happens to all of them. Alll Centos 6. Also a friends system.

No it does not happen on fedora 17 and 19 at least.

I have not looked in the spec file, neither have I looked at the rpm-macros, but buy looking those two places one should be able to figure out why.

Good luck!

Regards,
Kim