On 9/08/2014 8:03 am, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
The easiest way is rebuilding mplayer against the newer lib:

http://orion.lcg.ufrj.br/RPMS/myrpms-f20-x86_64/lcgrpms/mplayer-1.2-93_snap20140413.fc20.x86_64.rpm

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Nick Campbell <westlandn...@gmail.com <mailto:westlandn...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    yes, this is what is hanging up.  Its trying to install
    libdirectfb1.6 as a dependency, and I believe its an error because
    libdirectfb 1.7 is the current version, and is installed.  I
    downloaded 1.6 from the website and I'm going to manually install
    it and see if that works..

    Thanks for your help.

    */Nick Campbell/*
    */801-675-8391 <tel:801-675-8391> /*