Have you enabled the epel repo add as it is required

Stephen

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra mobile network

<t...@kbocek.com> </div><div>Date:31/05/2015  2:01 PM  (GMT+10:00)

On 5/30/2015 8:19 PM, Stephen Collier       wrote:
I'm away from home at the moment. I'll let you know what version in a few
hours.

Stephen

I was thinking about my loop. phonon-backend-gstreamer provides the links
needed to run your mythbackend. The ATRpms version depends on qt47-x11, the
CentOS 6 version depends on the built-in 4.6 qt-x11. If I install either, that
version of qt-x11 is pulled in. If I then "rpm -e -nodeps" the qt-x11 package
so that I can then install qt48-x11, the links we need are also erased.
Reinstalling phonon-backend-gstreamer starts the loop all over again.

I think if I can somehow get phonon-backend-gstreamer along with the links and
along with qt48-x11 I'll be able to install the additional qt48 packages to
make the second symbol error go away.

Maybe.