I did 'ln -s /usr/local/share/automake-1.15/install-sh .' and it works, but
then I have another problem:

make: "/usr/home/lajto/.ats2-folder/Makefile" line 105: Variable/Value
missing from "export"
make: "/usr/home/lajto/.ats2-folder/Makefile" line 106: Variable/Value
missing from "export"
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
make: stopped in /usr/home/lajto/.ats2-folder

I suppose that PATSHOME must be (in my case) /usr/home/lajto/.ats2-folder,
but I don't know exactly what to do with PATSLIBHOME (I don't understand
its config.mk.in value).