I'm trying to get ATS-Contrib set up and I'm concerned that I don't
currently have it configured correctly. As per the documentation, I put the
"contrib" folder in $PATSHOME and set $PATSCONTRIB to $PATSHOME.

The issue is that I tried compiling the SDL sample programs and, while the
ATS compiler compiles them just fine, I get errors like the following from
the resulting C source.

$ make
"/usr/local/lib/ats2-postiats-0.3.13"/bin/patscc -I
"/usr/local/lib/ats2-postiats-0.3.13" -I
"/usr/local/lib/ats2-postiats-0.3.13"/ccomp/runtime  -D_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/
include/SDL2 -D_REENTRANT  -o test00 test00.dats -L
"/usr/local/lib/ats2-postiats-0.3.13"/ccomp/atslib/lib -latslib -lSDL2
test00_dats.c:82:10: fatal error: SDL2/CATS/SDL.cats: No such file or
directory
 #include "SDL2/CATS/SDL.cats"
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Makefile:41: test00] Error 1

The same thing happens if I set $PATSCONTRIB to $PATSHOME/contrib. Did I
set something up incorrectly? Is this a problem with the library? Is this a
Cygwin issue?

Thanks in advance.