> 2 лист. 2020 р. о 20:40 d4v3y_5c0n3s <tmj9...@gmail.com> пише:
>
> Hey, so, I'm trying to figure out how to make an accessor to a type that
> I've created in a personal project.  The type resembles the following:
> vtypedef pointer_in_rec = [a:vt@ype][l:addr] @{ pointer=(a @ l, mfree_gc_v(l)
> | ptr l) }
I think that [a] should be a type parameter:

vtypedef pointer_in_rec (a: t@ype) = [l:addr] (a @ l, mfree_gc_v l | ptr l)

> What I'm trying to do, is create a function which takes in the type
> "pointer_in_rec" via call-by-value, and returns the vt@ype that is stored at
> the pointer position.  My current function interface for doing so is as
> follows:
> fn{a:vt@ype} get_pointer_in_rec ( x: !pointer_in_rec ): a
The above becomes:

fun{a:t@ype} get_pointer_in_rec (x: !pointer_in_rec(a)): a

The type [a] should be non-linear, since the function duplicates the value it
gets by dereferencing the pointer.