Thanks, Mark!

I took a quick read.

Your description of various ATS2 features is accurate.

To be honest, I myself often forget how certain things are done in ATS2 and
have to use 'grep' to find code examples helping me figure out. For example,
I find the information in Part 5 particularly helpful!

Given the scarcity of ATS2 documentation, I am also quite amazed by your
being
able to figure out some very intricate features of ATS2 on your own.

Cheers!

--Hongwei