On Jun 6, 2:01 pm, Carlos Manuel Duclos Vergara
<carlos.duc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I have redone the steps several times now on different days to make sure
> I follow them in the right order and the result is still the same.
> Has any of you seen the menu that I'm talking about?
>
> I would get another usb drive and try with that one.

I am not sure what the problem is but when I am using my 2G Sandisk
drive I dont even have to hold the "Menu + Down" button. It boots
directly into the USB drive. One thing I do though is power it on with
the USB drive. I pull the power chord out, plug in the USB drive and
then put the power chord back in. I have seen this working with
patchsticks created by both the atv-bootloader and atv-usbcreator.

--
Bharath