On Jun 25, 7:10 pm, Travis Hansen <travisghan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm actually not sure which version the boot.efi is from.
>
> The problems with ssh actually had nothing to do with ssh :(  We ran
> into some bug with the atv-bootloader code (we still haven't
> discovered what the real problem is) where essentially if the initrd
> file used to create the mach_kernel image was too big the mach_kernel
> simply wouldn't boot.  Unfortunately, adding dropbear or sshd actually
> exposed this problem so we just moved forward for the time being...

I just checked the md5sum it seems that the boot.efi hasnt changed in
a while.
The 3.0.2 boot.efi comes with the same md5sum as well. I am not a
novice linux
user, but I believe I cant help in this case. I am C programmer, I
would definitely
love to help to contribute to this project. I am not sure how I could.

--
Bharath