Hi,

I have an ATV with a sil3132 mini pcie Sata card (MPX-3132) installed in
place of the Wireless card. I successfully got this set up to work with OSX
10.5.8 on my ATV but I would like to try this with a linux distribution
(Voyage MPD). The kernal for this card seems to be called sata_sil24.ko so
my*
*questions are:

1. Can I load this module so that if a linux distro is installed on a sata
drive connected to the card, ATV bootloader will recognize it?
2. Could this be configured so that I could skip the PATA drive altogether?

I am very new to linux so hopefully someone can help!

Thanks!
*
*