Hi Uwe,

Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> It seems that my last patch did not take care of a recent change in
> auctex master, so I pulled and applied my change again.
>
> I send both the patch in HG and just in case in git format. I did not
> modify the Makefile so far, since I don't know whether that patch will
> be accepted.

I've never used exam, so I have no frame of reference here, but exam is
a class and not a package, right?  If so, then you should go with
`LaTeX-exam-class-options' instead of `LaTeX-exam-package-options'.

I think there is also a typo:

(defvar LaTeX-exam-package-options '("answers" "rldocuement")
                                                      ^ ?
Best, Arash