Thanks for the review.

As noted by Mosè, this change does not affect latex-mode at all.  Its
effect on context-mode is also minimal.  It basically allows the user to
pick and choose, while it removes a few tools from the default for
context-mode.

ConTeXt has two dialects now: Mark II and Mark IV.  BibTeX is perhaps still
used in Mark II, though I don't know how many people actively use Mark II
ConTeXt.  In Mark IV, I would say BibTeX is not required.

Now I could be more aggressive and remove BibTeX from context-mode in the
default.  What do you think?

I will follow the instructions for assigning the copyright to FSF.