Hi Arash,

> after the discussion in this thread[1] reg. completion for math symbols,
> I was thinking if we should expand AUCTeX's math minor mode for other
> packages than AMSMATH.  I played with it briefly and I think for
> wasysym, the following change does the trick.

Looks nice.

> What do others think?  Should we add support for other packages to
> `LaTeX-math-menu' and `LaTeX-math-default'?  We can put the other text
> symbols inside an AUCTeX style file for these packages.

It is basically a good idea. Let's hope that there are volunteers who
make new entries in a suitable form for AUCTeX. :-)

Optionally, it would be nice to have a facility to _add_ new entries at
run time. If I remember correctly, the only way to update the key bind
of LaTeX math mode is to run `LaTeX-math-initialize', throwing away the
Lisp constructs built previously.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine