Hi

Given the current difficulties of compiling the main branch, for users
that don't use Emacs > 29.1 or don't use git, but would like to test and
contribute say style files:

    1. Could we leave things as if were, that is

       1. .configure stays,

       2. make

       3. make install

    2. But make elpa is added?

    3. Or add and option to configure ./configure --with-elpa

Unfortunately I don't know how to achieve that myself
--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.