juan mari alberdi wrote:
Hello,

I've pdflatex processed a file activating MiKTeX with C-c C-t C-p. When I ask AUCTeX to show the .pdf file, it opens a DOS shell but does nothing, just waits for input. I see that the command in the list 'TeX Output View Style' is 'start %o'. How could I change things to make AUCTeX execute my Acrobat application?

Thank you for your attention,
Juan Alberdi

I've been having this problem since I upgraded to AUCTeX 11.84 (the latest precompiled emacs + AUCTeX package for Windows). With 11.83 and previous, "View" launched Acrobat and displayed the PDF.

Regards,

Ciaran Taylor.
begin:vcard
fn:Ciaran Taylor