Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for bumping this thread.  (I followed the suggesting of waiting
for a week)

My equations getting even longer and I am spending more and more time
formatting and splitting them. When I use preview latex the equations get
truncated in the rendering making me have to worry about formatting very
early. Is there any way to disable that? I tried to figure it out on my own
but to no avail.

Could anyone give any pointers? It might be related to tightpage options
but I had no success in disabling it.

Thanks

Gennady
--