On 26 Aug 2021, at 8:35, Arash Esbati wrote:

Kourosh Kalayeh <kouro...@umbc.edu> writes:

I added `(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook #'turn-on-auto-fill)` in my init
file, and as suggested it does the automatic indenting but it messes
up my formatting which might be fine, I am giving it a shot.  Thanks.

"Messes up" is a matter of taste :-) Some people like/use auto-filling,
others not.  Personally, I don't like reading a paragraph as a single
long line.

I completely agree.  That is why I am giving it a shot.

I agree, this option is ``somewhat more hazardous''.  I think I've
fixed
this issue by adding (indent-according-to-mode) before inserting
\frametitle in beamer.el[1].

Awesome, will it be in the next version?

Yes, it will.  The question is when will be next release since we have
ELPA and tarball releases.  How did you install AUCTeX?

I installed it through ELPA and emacs package manager (`package-install auctex`).

Thanks,
Kourosh