-------- Preposlaná správa --- Forwarded Message --------
Predmet:        Re: [Audacity-translation] Finish with Slovak translation
Dátum:  Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:56:11 +0100
Od:     Marco Oros <marco.oro...@gmail.com>
Pre:    Thomas De Rocker <thomasderoc...@outlook.com>

Hello.

I apologize for later response to Your message. Ofcourse, I can work on Slovak translation without any problems.

But, things was lastly very complicated. I was also on operation with gallstone and today I have noticed this message. Big sorry for this, but I am a bid busy.

I'll do everything to improve this translation as quickly as possible.

But, can I use still Poedit? Also, could You please send me, where can I find this translation files?

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Dňa 7. 4. 2021 o 9:39 Thomas De Rocker napísal(a):
Hi Marco and Jozef

Since Jozef left the Transifex Slovak team for Audacity, I removed the team and attached the latest translation files (string freeze and development versions) to this mail.
This way, Marco can keep working offline using PoEdit.
If in the future you want to use Transifex, just let me know.

Regards

Thomas