Congratulations Marco on updating the Slovak.  Every little bit helps I
think.

I’ve been translating to Việtnamese for nearly a year now.  There’s always
more improvements to make. Step step step.

As for the trouble translating.  I definitely understand this and have
spent years finding the right words.

Here’s a couple suggestions that maybe will help:
1-if possible try to find someone that’s a professional.  Radio person, tv
station, university student, even many YouTubers will be happy to help with
some things.

2- check the manual.  It is very well written.
For example here:
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/paulstretch.html
After reading the manual and playing with it in the software then I
translated it like “super time stretch “
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/dtmf_tones.html
Dtmf became something like “telephone key sounds”
So always check the manual.

3-google it. Sometimes you can find guides , webpages, yt videos or blogs
that already explain the concept.
Sometimes I can search for related words and find the right source by
accident.
When I need to decide which target language word is better then I’ll put
both in google separately and see what gets better results.
Sometimes you get very lucky and there is a Wikipedia article about it or a
guide about adobe software in your language already.

4- ask normal people who are not experts.  If they can understand the word
I choose and understand the main idea then i know it is close.

We all understand that translating is difficult and there is no perfect
translation for all users.
It is a journey and an evolution.

Keep up the great work Marco!
Cheers!