Thank you all for translation updates!  These languages are updated now:
co da de el es hi it ko nb nl pt_BR pt_PT ru sk sl tr uk vi zh_TW

If I overlooked your language in emails or on Transifex, please let me know.

There are still two days remaining to take more updates.

Finally, answer a question about one difficult string, I got this from
someone more expert:

"I appreciate the difficulty. "modulation carrier" is not a great
description even in English. Basically, Audacity's Vocoder effect modifies
the sound from the left channel of a stereo track using another sound which
the manual refers to as the "carrier". The "carrier" is made up of three
components: 1. The audio from the right channel of the stereo track. 2.
"white noise" generated by the plug-in. 3. "Radar Needles" (very short
pulses) generated by the plug-in. The levels of these three components may
be adjusted individually by the three "percent" controls, and are combined
according to their percentage levels to form the "carrier". If all three of
the "percent" controls are set to zero, then the combined "carrier" sound
will be nothing. The vocoder cannot work without a "carrier" sound, so an
error is thrown:

"Error.
No modulation carrier."

A bit of background: The terms "modulation signal" and "carrier signal"
come from the field of electronics / telecommunications. From Wikipedia (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modulation):

In electronics and telecommunications, modulation is the process of varying
one or more properties of a periodic waveform, called the carrier signal,
with a separate signal called the modulation signal that typically contains
information to be transmitted.

In the case of Audacity's vocoder effect, the "modulation signal" would be
the sound from the left channel, and the "carrier signal" would be the
combination (mix) of "1, 2, and 3" listed above. "

Paul Licameli