Van: yedi...@math.biu.ac.il <yedi...@math.biu.ac.il>
Verzonden: zondag 19 maart 2023 21:38
Aan: audacity-translation@lists.sourceforge.net
<audacity-translation@lists.sourceforge.net>
Onderwerp: [Audacity-translation] Audacity Hebrew translation

Hello all.

I am a new member in this mailing list, a newbie ..., but really want to make
Audacity Hebrew translation be more complete than it is now.

I am attaching a version of my he.po (>50% menu items translated), maybe some1
will look at it and make his/her remarks before I continue.

P.S. is there an active translation group for Hebrew or maybe I'm the only
member...? I'm not using transifex ($$$) but just poedit.

TIA.

---
Israel Yedidya