Yeah, I currently use. Previously, It was old .pot file.

Thank You for information about those translations. I have edited a lot things here in Slovak translation.

Marco

Dňa 12. 4. 2023 o 12:39 Leo Wattenberg via Audacity-translation napísal(a):
Are you using the right pot? I've removed the "musers" string a long time ago. To my understanding a block file is a block of audio data usually, inside of the aup3 project database.

The new feature is beats and measures which have been added in a few places, other than that it's mostly some reshuffling of code and UI.

Best,
Leo Wattenberg