Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Does anyone know how difficult it is to code keystrokes for Swamp? I ask because I know development has ended but I wonder if 3.0 could have 2 more favourite weapon keys. I use the function keys for my favourite weapons; my AK47 is on F1 and my riot shield is on F2 at the moment, for example. I then use shift with the relevant function key to set the weapon to that key in the first place. With the weapons we have, even waving a sad goodbye to the new exciting sounds that will never be, there are quite a few useful weapons which would be good to have as favourites. I think having enough for all the function keys would be overkill (there would be almost no point having the standard weapon-selector keys in the first place). Being able to assign F3 to my longbow and F4 to a flame thrower, for example, would be quite helpful. If this counts as a new feature then I quite understand that it won't happen. If it counts as a quick tweak or update then I'd be grateful if it could b e taken into consideration.