Re: Death Match

To be honest, I'm not sure where the side scroller stands in terms of support. I do have a wish to no longer maintain it mainly because since my coding skills have past that of which what I was at when I coded the side scroller, it becomes fustrating to update. But at the same time, I know their are people on the forums who would like to see the side scroller to be continued, but yet also want to see the 2d version. I would hand over the rains of the side scroller to someone else, but it contains some bgt includes by mason which he wouldn't like distributed, the side scrollers screen reader support for exampple, and I urge you not to ask him about releaseing the libs. So, i'm just not sure where the side scroller stands.