Re: trucker game, any suggestions?

Well while I certainly wouldn't say police bribery never happens in the Uk, I do know from some of the things my brother has mentioned that hear anyone would be at such a risk of getting absolutely crusified, ie, about 10 or 15 years in prison, the chances of bribing a police officer are pretty low. Of course, that's assuming the police are actually competant enough to pull someone over in the first place which depends upon which force they are around the country, but generaly if they do! pull someone over your likely to get knicked, especially since anyone to do with traffic control hear tends to be something of a tin pot dictator, ---- I once had a hilarious occasion when I was physically yellling out the window to try and avoid them giving my research assistant a tickit, on the basis that I should! be allowed a parking space by my flat (all the other residents have one after all), but they absolutely wouldn't see reason which is why I now have a disabled car badg e.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Kyleman123
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sid512
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pitermach
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sid512
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: wp85
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif