Can anyone provide a painless solution for this?

Hey all,

I've been poking around the net for awhile, and after being interested in singing screen readers, I found out that there is a possibility of creating voices for screen readers with sapi application functionality (Jaws, NVDA, window-eyes, etc).

I found this program named InvTool, but that requires recording of my own voice, and that'll most likely get annoying.

I saw a forum in which a program is used to plug in numeric values which determines different factors for voices, but I don't know the name, and whether or not it's free or even still available.

Any tips on this subject would be great!

Best Regards,

Luke