Re: ayakashi for IOS

Well regarding haypy monster I really should have sid "random until learnt" rather than random, however it wasn't just for that reason I tend to view the game as playable rather than accessible, it's that bcombined with lack of battle info, need to quickly find battle buttons, vo lag, and very none specific text. Were even some of these fixed matters might change.

Regarding puppet nightmares, well I'm a little uncertain on your requirement of supporter status, since while the lack of adds are useful, there are no features that are %100 necessary, or even make the game considderably annoying without. For instance, I remember you mentioning battle hotkeys, since each creature on the battle screen is a separate headingwith it's action buttons after it, you can pretty quickly go to each heading, then the attack button 3 times, and after that going to the bottom of the page and alternately hitting repeat and execute.

Actually I admit I only re ally use the j hotkey to set everything to attack, and even then I tend to flick through the headings to check my puppet's status, just in case they get inflicted by some nasty condition such as rot or drain. In fact, if support status didn't come as an optional extra when you buy any other item I'd probably not have actually bothered.

Regarding restarting episoe 1, that is irritating. I admit when I started playing the other day, since I am at the moment only partly through episode 3 I considdered using the game over button to reread the episode intro and starting quest text, but a warning message telling me I'd go back to episode 1 stopped me from doing that.

One thing to bare in mind however, is that you don't have! to do all the sidequests, especially if you've done them before and got all the unlocks.

there are also now some extras added which make lower level areas and grinding a bit more prophitable, for instance if you finis h all the monsters on a dungeon floor, you get an uba enemy to fight, and if you defeat them the floor resets but your consecutive wins count doesn't, there is also book of blood which keeps track of how many of different enemies you've killed, and filling this can unlock some extra soul puppets too making lower levels a bit more prophitable.

Much as I do wish there was a little more text for battles and i really don't like the gm's comment that only blind people would read such text (has the man never played a gamebook?), there is a lot to the game.