Re: I had bit terraformer

my issue with tf was at least with my hd card that in one of the rooms in the water level, you couldn't hear the end of the room you just kept going and it happens with some enemies and other things.
it really was nonly meant for old analog soundcards.
I think if someone did it again using the same sfx in bgt or something where it was updated for hd cards etc it may work but I never liked the idea of loosing energy all the time and having to back track to a power node all the time.