Re: Discrimination in a theme park

One thing I have a little hard imagining is "blind people are not allowed to ride the roller coasters"
big_smile
That line just seems so incredibly wrong to me. I doubt that was on the websight.
Dark brings up a very good argument. Go talk to the park manager.
Here in Sweden, I'm allowed to ride whatever I like, except for age limits or that but it's never been due to my blindness, so I was told. On the other hand, I'm personally not into amusement parks like this, as a little kid I was scared to the other side by a psychopathic dad, but that's for a different story.

"Are you blind? If so, you can't ride this. We have no real argument here, safety reasons. No no no, you can't. Can not, can't ride ... ahhhh noooo!"
big_smile