Re: disnay movies which ones do you like?

Caster? I hope you meant that as a news caster, haha.
I would have to agree. Although whenever I use the word classical music, it is because I am referring to the clean and organised style of writing music in the 18th century. Classical music is the general term that means music created with art and intricacy otherwise not found in popular music, such as improvisation, a key element in Jazz.
Yes there is definitely a lot of stereotyping in popular culture, with anything really, not just movies. It seems like everyone wants to be the number one on everything. Lots of competition on the Western part of the world. From what I surmised, it was linked to experimentation with technological gagets.