Re: VIPGamesZone: Now with games for Android!

@sEBBY, Yes, their antipiracy system of one key per person so you can play their games on one computer only is irritating, however in fairness to them i will say when I've requested new keys for a new main desktop they have provided them promptly.

@Jack, since I'm not in a position to test their android games (not having an android device), I suspect that they have redone the controls the controls entirely to use arrows or gestures or what not. This may be interesting in galaxy ranger, since there were lots of keyboard commands but we'll see.

Regarding the voices, it was in fairness something that Vip gameszone were aware of, which was why their funny bolling, beach volleyball and Lords of the galaxy games all had human recorded speech, but as with many of their games they didn't go back and alter the alder titles.

i do however recall them saying they had some different plans for x hour, since that's the one game of theirs which hasn&# 039;t been converted to modern windows. Hopefully it'll recieve a full facelift, since as a randomly generating puzzle/action game it worked quite nicely even if it did sound like attack of the cybermen big_smile.