Re: Send me to Heaven game

Lol Phil, this is hilarious!

An error message if you throw the phone off the building, I can imagine it now:

"warning! your score will not be counted this turn due to your exessive use of a building and an unfairly calculated drop, your score has then been set to zero and you will not appear in the leader boards, pleas try ---"

Craaaaaash!

Some people will do anything! though amusigly enough if the warrentee on my surviver case for my iphone is to be believed it was tested by chucking a phone out of a plane, ---- though I don't exactly want to try this.

Usually, when a game is rejected due to apple's licensing I tend to think "silly apple" but in this case they have a point! since we all know there would be plenty of people who'd love to sue the developer if they broke their phone on this type of game.

Maybe for a sequel the developer could create a game called "send me to hell" in which you put your Iphone in the microwave and see how hot it gets without breaking big_smile.

And I was worried when i tested flipit big_smile.