Re: Thinking about getting an Xbox 360 or ps 3.

PS3 controllers are bluetooth. And they do work on Windows 7. Not sure about 8... but again, this all comes to preference. Like I said, I find the web interface adequate for my needs. That combined with the fact that the ps3 doubles as a blue ray player, and best of all is not region-locked, I can't justify getting an xbox. There are a few exclusives I would try... but not enough to be worth it. At least to me.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Exodus
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad