Re: Death Match

I'm not sure what would be the point of flying the space ship. The story is that because of the orions distruction is how the infection spread throughout the galaxy, hents dm 2. Their is a little bit of a status update, the repair bay is implemented as well as some updated sounds for the ambience, as I felt that the ambience in the currently released version of the game didn't quite suit a derelict spaceship with all of its crew dead. Pluss, I have updated the step sounds to sound more like actuley walking on a ship and not just on a mettal surface.