Re: GW SocialEyes: A Failure in Marketing, and a Resounding Disappointment

the problem with the socializer is that its the same thing as this socialize thing from GW micro.  why would we pay for something that is free already.  this just goes back to having to pay to get access threw a screen reader to access my computer.  in other words, i don't want to have to.   hence, NVDA, free IOS and android Facebook apps, and desktop sites.  i also agree with what has been said before.  i'll admit that Facebook does lag with NVDA and Firefox, but i think that's more Firefox's fault than Facebook's.  google chrome is much better with Facebook and with NVDA.  there is no lag.  while the interfaces of apps and the desktop sites might change they generally stay the same.  i have always had problems with blind people freeking out about change.  now i do enjoy a bit of consistency, but blind people freek out about the littlest things.  just today i tweeted, " about an hour ag o, Kyle Borah posted why are people so resistant to change? especially blind people.  they freek out when there phone or tablet goes into landscape mode. #comeon."  okay, [[wow]], i got on a rant and sidetracked. lol