Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

You know, I understand. Programming has to be done before anything can realy happen. Well, one thing, I do know that our main menu will be voice acted because my friend already recorded all that. Anyway, I understand you weren't trying to make me feel bad about my discestions, I guess  I was over thinking it a little. You know, something that might help is if I have sappi voices that sound sort of like the voice discriptions. Get what I'm saying? Anyway, thanks. Danny, I will be contacting you on skype, and asult freak, if you have skype, it would be very good if I could get your contact details as well. Thank you. AT least for now, sappi will be used, andthen it's on the road to success with voice actors hopefully. I don't know why I was thinking of the actual game and not the aspects of making it. Well, what do you think of my thaughts?

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ