Re: The status of the temple of life and the other game

Hi,
Agreed. Even Mision Zetton, an old IRC script thing of mine, took me a week to code for around maybe an hour or two of story, and even the boss battles didn't work properly. I got to a point where I got negative health and it wouldn't trigger the game over scene. I don't think I'll be going back to this project though, as it honestly wasn't much and ould be better off perhaps being coded in bgt or dragonflame as a simple single player adventure, which I might actually do.

  • [Audiogames-refle... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP